Thursday, August 30, 2012

Anorexia is the new in


To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, its society who’s ugly.- Marilyn Monroe

I have been called fat, weirdo, cold, different etc. I have reason to believe, people are never happy no matter what when it comes to self image. I do not get why people spend thousand of dollars just getting plastic surgery and makeup. 

Is it so hard to understand, that being skinny does not mean you are beautiful. There are two types of beauty: inner and outer. I'm horrified of what I am hearing in my circle of friends. Friends that are beautiful in each of their respect, but no matter what, they always whine and complain of their "faults". 

Who cares you are somehow fat, skinny, curvy, a freaking stick. It is our life to live. Do not let people label us-ridicule us, for you are the most beautiful person- and I vouch those people bullying you are just self conscious of them self too. 





You are beautiful.

No comments: