Saturday, September 1, 2012

Spring Fashion- Author note

Living in the southern hemisphere from my home town more precise, home country. The temperature is different and the fashion style is quite interesting. Today, I had the pleasure to go to the city and to meet the Janoskians ( check the out on You tube)

Anyway, the fashion style I see in the style represents the season. Everyone are bringing out their colorful clothes and splash out shorts, tank top, skirts. A half year had gone past, I still feel indecisive. I really hope some person starts doing a manual about life,

Which lead me to a project that I am going to do. From now on, I will try to post every day relates to topic that is relevant today. Maybe a couple of topics that has nothing to do with the project that I want to share.

No comments: