Wednesday, May 1, 2013

From my long hiatus

Shockingly, I'm back from the land of the living. For past several months, I've been procrastinating my whole way through my studies. I decided maybe it's time to go back writing  rambling my thoughts. 

I've been amour by literature, using my time to read classics. Sometimes I wander in the library just to smell the books. Yes, I'm weird like that c: You gotta stay true to yourself as people like to say. 

Anyways great literature novels that I would recommend will be " Catcher in the Rye" by JD Salinger and " To Kill A Mockingbird" by Harper Lee.It is really worth your time to log off from your computer and step into a library. Or like me pop into the local bookshop ( Support them) and own a copy. 

So  yeah, happy readings and I'll keep updating hopefully . And p.s. comments about the new Jap weekly section thingy will start soon....I promise...maybe....I'm still not sure. 


I love you all, and have a wonderful day.

No comments: