Sunday, February 26, 2012

Losing

       Don't wait for miracles, your whole life is a miracle. 

       
            I was part of a tactical unit back when I was in the army . The job that I did was not the glamorous one where you usually see in movies and TV. I'm disappointed in myself for the things that I have done and saddest of all my country thought I'm a hero. 

            
        It was unfortunate I went against the words of my parents and run to join the army. Thinking I could grasp the situation and to find a solution to solve it . The situation that I was shown was hellish.And the answer to the problem can't  be fixed for we all have gone to far in hating each other.  No matter who your fighting, in the end NO ONE will  win a war.  


          The missions that I partake are all classified mission that I'm under the contract not to say anything. Through the things that I have done and seen what I can tell you  the biggest mistake of being human are our  nature to be greedy, thinking we're self important , jealousy and worst of all to proud for our damn good.


          
             I'm sorry to those that lost their lives in a war. Nothing can replace your love one.  Nothing can replace the nightmare that I have been expose to and done to you all.  What I can give you all is just my life repaying back to my comrades, enemy and my country of what we humans seem to do wrong  in every turn in history.
      

No comments: