Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Forgotten what day it is

         Well  waking up from my sweet dreams,  I woke up to a vision of roses outside my window. The roses warmth up my heart as a melancholic smile reach my face.

             

              " He did it again" I mused
         

May our love immortalize till eternity
     
               Deciding to do my usual rounds at the hospital , checking out my patients. Passing in and out the wards, the scent of roses and chocolates gently reach my nose.  I looked at couples talking animatedly and saw husbands or wife talking to their love ones.


               Than memories flooded my mind how I met him. It was on this day that I met him as one of my patient . It was quite comical how it happened but it was his smile and wicked sense of humor that tug my heartstrings.  I guess its another time of year to celebrate our meeting on this faithful day of love.






              When I am reassured that all my patient is well , I went out to go visit him , my fiance.  Bringing flowers , his favorites roses in red and white. I silently kneel down on the ground placing his favourites upon his grave.



               


       " Happy Valentines David, its been 3 years since out faithful encounter at my office. Funny thing is if  only you didn't had that tumor probably  we could be happy but if you didn't had it we might  had never meet each other." 

               Words fall on deaf ears as she cried, it was the only time of year where her facade of normalcy doped. Leaving her vulnerable to the numbing pain of loosing her fiance. 

          Sielence............
   
      Silence doesn't anwser 

  Silence doesn't ease the pain

                 


             " I love you , David. "
                     
  Happy Valentines Day to all readers , be it single, marry or in a relationship
                                             for time will come where you'll met your right 
                                                                   love

No comments: