Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Back from the Dead

Dear all wonderful bloggers, readers and fans, I want to thank you all for the nice quirky messages that I have been getting in my inbox. I know I have been slacking off  updating my blogs. Which I will consolidate and redeem myself by posting more "things" I guess.

It's just quite hard trying to update since studies has been hectic this year. By the way congratulations of surviving 2012 :) Yes, I know my rambling has become more severe which I'll try to limit myself. Anyways I want to thank especially a couple of avid readers and fan that, I will try to make the phone version of the blog more user friendly.

Oh yeah, before I forget. I'm going do a  Japanese learning segment where I would post the fundamentals of learning Japanese and maybe Chinese  Unless you all want to learn Russian? I don't mind :) So dear all please look out for it.

No comments: