Friday, September 14, 2012

Pros and Cons with bleaching


Have you ever envy people with natural highlights hair. The whitish blonde hair that always look so pretty. Well, I'm one of the girls that do love my hair color. Though these couple of months, I've been getting jealous of girl with different hair colors beside my dark black hair that look so monotone.

So here will be a list of pros and cons of bleaching your hair.
Pro                                                                                                      
1) You get the hair color you want though there is a chance things will go wrong if people have no clue what they are doing.

2) It gives a refreshing look

3) Make you more confident and feeling good

Cons

1) Hair will get damage in the process when its not treat with care

2) Why don't you like your color. Natural is the best ( to some people's belief)

3) The time when you have green hair when you want blonde. Does not look good.

So here is the list that I came out and hopefully I would make up my mind over the holidays if I should dye, bleach or highlight. Well whatever, I do love black. ^^

No comments: