Saturday, December 3, 2011

Online gaming dedications

          
   If only life came with a ◄◄ REW ► PLAY ▌▌PAUSE █▌STOP

   I would go back to the time of the MMORPG games that I have been playing. For damn I make so many good friends but I never did get thier facebook. Damn me and they stop playing and we stop talking.
Online games that I have play: Godswar online, Crystal Saga, Maple story, ourWorld, 100 years war etc


                          We just drift off to different places, but I hope someday when I walk in France, Germany or whatever continent they are. I cross thier path, even if we don't recognize hope they remember the memories of us playing around killing other factions ;) .

 The memorable players name that was in my guild , my helper, my friends and even my free-enemies :  meroko, dana, wizz, avacado, jesus, darwin, xxsfja, ixte, Ommi, ciecie, baldur, azuii, horodus,evilas423 etc and those that i may have forgot or too much to mention. forever and ever in my gaming life I'll remember u all)

1 comment:

Terri Meeks said...

The advent of internet and internet entertainment has greatly revolutionized the entertainment market worldwide. Not only is it an inexpensive fun way of enjoying oneself, https://medium.com/@dakalily65/sergey-sholom-from-quake-to-uniting-the-worlds-gamers-for-a-positive-impact-e49285e7f805/