Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Darkness

 Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra
vitami ritrovai per una selva oscura
ché la diritta via era smarrita.

   Ever got the feeling that your falling into darkness a never ending pit. Or a merciless dream where your wandering around alone....lost. This sensation and feeling, yet again left me vulnerable and afraid however this is like one of those days where I reflect and ponder of how lifes been . 

   Memories flood through my brain, details and the image tampering. It look so unreal and raw. 

  This continuous dread and worrying, that  this is not how I want fate to intervene.  But its not all lost I need to keep faith and don't lose the one purpose and hopefully God shall lead the way and illuminate this foolish human .  

  Midway upon the journey of our lifes,
     I found myself within a forest of dark 
         For the straightforward path has been lost........



   




No comments: