Thursday, April 21, 2011

Love ~~~~

THEY SAY IT TAKES A MINUTE TO FIND A SPECIAL PERSON,
AN HOUR TO APPRECIATE THEM,
A DAY TO LOVE THEM,
AN ENTIRE LIFE TO FORGET THEM.


   Life is like a roller-coaster. When times are tough something unexpected will happen either good or bad.
  Well relationship is for my case probably the same.

 People come and go in my life except my wonderful family ( Like that say blood runs thicker than water) <= not really sure if i quoted correctly   :)
 Best Friends that I used to called became acquaintances or strangers 
 Friends that I never really talk to became my best friends

  Well for now my theory of life ( this theory is ever changing i might believe or disagree in the near future)
: Life is just pure coincidence
  Everything is set...every choice has a definite ending

No comments: